2022 Global WiM Awards: Africa Spotlight Series
26 October 2022
Earlier this month the 2022 Global WiM Awards shortlist was announced, and what a year it has been for marketing professionals in the Africa region!
Every year the bar is raised, with a record number of entries from across the continent the judges had a difficult time deciding who should make the shortlist - but we now have a list which has DOUBLED from the 2021 WiM Awards! A huge congratulations to all the shortlisted nominees, and a shout out to those on the African continent!!
- Khangelani Dziba - Divisional Head of PR & Influencer Partnerships for RAPT Creative Agency, South Africa
- Julia Raphaely - CEO for Paradigm Connect, South Africa
- Tarisai Moffat - Managing Director of Gateway Synergy, South Africa
- Parusha Partab - Group Strategy Director of Wunderman Thompson, South Africa
- Mphothe Elizabeth Mokwena - Marketing Director of Homecare Africa for Unilever, South Africa
- Angela Chandy - Executive Head of PR and Corporate Relations at Cassava Technologies, South Africa
- Gqibelo Dandala - Executive Director for One to One Africa, South Africa
- Mai Salama - Founding Partner of Creative Industry Egypt; Managing Partner of The Worx for Events, Egypt
- Yvonne Tharao - Group Marketing & Corporate Affairs Managers of Madison Group Kenya
- Chengetai Mujakachi - Country Head of Marketing & Communications for Vivo Energy, Zimbabwe
Over the coming weeks and months we'll be sharing more about each of the shortlisted nominees. Take a look at the full shortlist here.
Wishing you all the best of luck for when the winners are announced at the Awards event on the 16th November in London.
Further information on the Awards Ceremony to be announced soon!